Sunday, September 12, 2010

Journal 5 and 6

9/11/2010


Had my doubts about God after my father died, but after Justin's heart problems the other day, and one of my best friends and her family hitting a moose today; someone had to have been looking down on them. Justin is home from the hospital and Jenn and her family don’t have a scratch on them. All they have is a freezer full of meat. Even the car is fine. All’s well in this house today. J

9/12/2010

Dear Coffee,

I think I made a mistake when I cut you from my diet. I know coffee and pregnancy don’t mix well, but I haven’t been pregnant in almost four months. I forgot how much I missed thee. Holy shit, I could type for hours. Well, maybe not. I could babble for days I think though. I need to move, I can’t sit still. I have nothing to do though, because you have made me clean uncontrollably for hours. I think tomorrow I may cut back a little on the caffeine intake. All I wanted to say is, thanks for coming back in to my life. I have missed you more than words can say!

Sincerely, Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I love the letter to Mr Coffee--or is it Ms Coffee. I may make something like that into a prompt.

    PS--I know Coffee will forgive you your temporary desertion.

    ReplyDelete