Friday, September 10, 2010

Journal 4

9/10/2010


Was in a crappy mood, but Natelee cheered me up. We were playing airplane and I not only got lambasted once, but twice with baby drool; right smack dab in the eye. Gross, but she made me smile (after I dug the drool out of my eyeball)! Have to do something to keep her happy, she's so uncomfortable.

I wrote this for the kiddos today:

My heart grows fonder every time they smile, cry, laugh, and every time I look in to their eyes. Time is going by so fast, and it makes me not want to blink, in fear I may miss a beat. I couldn't imagine losing a child, and my heart aches for anyone that has. I love you Riley and Natelee and couldn't imagine life without you! ♥

Oh, and I got this on my facebook today too. It made me smile:

I have to say you’re an amazing person Ginger! You care for your family so much and you work your ass off to make things better for your family! I just thought I should remind you!

1 comment:

  1. Can't do much English with the dreaded BDS--that's Baby Drool Syndrome for those not in the know....

    ReplyDelete